My Blog List

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The two Atheist that I have been talking about have banned me from their facebook. Give them enough rope they will either hang themselves or avoid humiliation. They shouldn't feel humiliated because they were playing from a losing hand. Their tactic are out dated and they were exposed for what they have, no convictions about, their Atheism. Now I can move on more confident in God and his ability to win over the hearts of Atheist. Maybe they will change their way back into the arms of a loving God. Beware Christian people, there are smarter and trickier people out their who would try to match up to God. Remember first is your faith, second is the fact it is their job to disprove God, and third is that God is always with you. Since their world has crumbled, please pray for them at this time of doubt in their lives. Our God is great.

1 comment:

JStressman said...

Huh? You've been talking about me, and I accepted your friend request today.

What the hell are you talking about Don?

You're a delusional moron, one of the worst I've ever dealt with... and I deal with Christians on a regular basis, but I sure as hell didn't block you.

I'm looking at your post prior to this, and what's irritating is that you are literally just repeating things you've already asked, and for which you've already gotten the answers, IN GREAT DETAIL.

The problem is that because they don't tell you what you want to believe, you just deny all of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

You're a profoundly deluded idiot and until you actually start being honest and admitting that these things have already been explained to you in detail, with references, including fucking journals from theological seminaries etc, I'm not going to bother repeating myself anymore. I've been repeating these things over and over for weeks and you just keep lying about it and pretending you haven't been presented with a wealth of evidence PURELY BECAUSE IT IS CONTRARY TO YOUR DELUSION.

It's really that simple.

(But I still didn't block you... and I'm not aware of anyone else blocking you either, unless Jack did without me knowing... but that certainly has nothing to do with me.)

As for the rest of your post here... it's really quite laughable and couldn't be further from the truth. :) But nice try putting on a show for everyone Don. ;)